A1 A2 A3 A4

Further Resources

Voluntary groups

Keep Britain Tidy
Run projects and campaigns to eliminate litter, improve local places and encourage people to 'waste less and live more'.

Government bodies

Department for Environment Food and Rural Affairs (DEFRA)
Responsible for delivery of the Government's environmental policy; produces guidance on many environmental topics, including local environmental quality.
Home Office
Has a useful section on how to deal with anti-social behaviour.
See the housing and local services section for information on issues such as noise, nuisance, litter and neighbourhood disputes.

Useful hotlines and contacts

Environment Agency
Report larger-scale fly-tipping and other environmental offences on the free 24-hour hotline, 0800 80 70 60.
Citizens Advice Bureau
Find your local CAB office through the website.
Find your local council
using a search tool covering all county councils, borough and district councils and unitary authorities in England, with links to lists of local authorities in Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.

UKELA is not responsible for the content of external internet sites