- Information Commissioner's Head Office
- The Information Commissioner administers the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and the Environmental Information Regulations 2004, which apply in England, Wales and Northern Ireland, as well as the Data Protection Act 1998, which applies throughout the UK.
- Phone: 0303 123 1113 or 01625 545 745
- Fax: 01625 524 510
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write to: Information Commissioner's Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow SK9 5AF.
- For enquiries about other legislation that the Information Commissioner is not responsible for, e-mail email@example.com.
- Information Commissioner's Wales Office
- The Information Commissioner's Office in Cardiff provides a local point of contact for those based in Wales.
- Phone: 029 2067 8400
- Fax: 029 2067 8399
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write to: Information Commissioner's Office - Wales, 2nd Floor, Churchill House, Churchill Way, Cardiff CF10 2HH.
- Scottish Information Commissioner
- The Scottish Information Commissioner administers the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 and the Environmental Information (Scotland) Regulations 2004.
- Write to: Scottish Information Commissioner, Kinburn Castle, Doubledykes Road, St Andrews, Fife KY16 9DS
- Phone: 01334 464610
- Fax: 01334 464611
- Email: email@example.com
- See www.itspublicknowledge.info
- First-tier Tribunal (Information Rights)
- Hears appeals from notices issued by the Information Commissioner. There is no equivalent tribunal in Scotland.
- Write to: General Regulatory Tribunal, First-tier Tribunal (Information Rights), HMCTS, PO Box 9300, Leicester, LE1 8DJ
- Phone: 0300 123 4504
- Fax: 0870 739 4114
UKELA is not responsible for the content of external