- United Nations Economic Commission for Europe (UNECE) – Provides the text of the Aarhus Convention 1998 and full coverage of its application and other developments.
- United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) – Provides country case studies on access to environmental information.
- Europa (The European Union online) – Provides text of EU Directives and other laws relating to access to environmental information.
- Department of Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (DEFRA)
- Information Commissioner's Office
- Scottish Information Commissioner
- First-tier Tribunal's General Regulatory Chamber (covers Information Rights)
- NetRegs, providing free, clear guidance on Environmental Law for businesses
- The National Archives (UK Government Records & Information Management)
Campaign groups and NGOs
- Friends of the Earth (FOE)
- Friends of the Earth Scotland
- Living Space Project, an NGO that helps people and communities on urban environmental problems and other environmental justice issues
- Environmental Law Foundation, a charity that provides information and advice to individuals and communities facing environmental threats