Air pollution organisations and lobby groups
- Environmental Protection UK (formerly the National Society for Clean Air and the Environment). Information on air pollution and its sources.
- Committee on the Medical Effects of Air Pollutants.
- Airfields Environment Trust. Charity that promotes research into ways to reduce the environmental impact of air transport.
- DEFRA - with specific pages on air quality.
- Environment Agency.
- Natural Resources Wales - with specific pages on air quality.
- Welsh Government - with specific pages on air quality.
- Scottish Environment Protection Agency (SEPA). Contains information and data on Scotland's environment, pollution prevention, regulation and other environmental initiatives.
- Department of Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs - Northern Ireland.