A1 A2 A3 A4

Where to get Approval

Building approval- can be obtained from the following building control bodies:

Local authority building control services (LABC)
Find your local building control services through LABC's search facility (external website).
Submit a building application (free of charge) through LABC submit- a -plan system (external website).
Approved Inspectors
Find an approved inspector at the following websites:
Association of Corporate Approved Inspectors
Construction Industry Council
Competent persons’ schemes and self-certification
Your building contractor may also be able to self-certify his work.

UKELA is not responsible for the content of external internet sites